A collection of free, easy to read books on Agile…
- An Agile Adoption and Transformation Survival Guide – they get FUBAR’d so keeping your sanity helps;
- Why Agile Works – I think the title says it all;
- Scrum and XP from the Trenches – 2nd Edition – revised and updated experience reports;
- Confessions of a Scrum Master – as a Scrum Master, here’s what (not) to do;
- Getting Value out of Agile Retrospectives, Second Edition – productive retrospectives are key to continuous improvement. Here’s how to maximise their value; &
- Agile Patterns: The Technical Cluster – full of easily implemented practices to help you on your agile journey.